At Evans Nelson & Company CPAs, we believe knowledge is your best bet to help save money, time, and stress. CPAs often get asked the same set of basic questions, and we felt you could benefit from knowing the answers also. We hope these can help answer your general questions; you are welcome to Contact Us to set an appointment for more specific and in-depth answers, depending on your particular situation.
Click on the questions below for the answer:
- How can a Reno CPA help you with an IRS Business Audit?
- How much does a Reno CPA charge for tax preparation?
- How often should you meet with your Reno CPA?
- What are some of the most commonly overlooked tax deductions?
- What is Debt Forgiveness?
- What is the difference between a Reno CPA and a bookkeeper?
- What is the Gift Tax?
- What is the Hope Credit?
- What should you have prepared before meeting with a Reno CPA?
- When should you hire A Reno CPA?
- Why should I choose a CPA instead of using tax preparation software?